Theatre lovers can bag 2 for 1 tickets at theatres including Norwich Theatre Royal, the Lowestoft Marina, and Bury St Edmunds Theatre Royal thanks to the National Lottery.
UK Theatre and lottery operator Camelot have teamed up to make the offer, with up to 180,000 subsidised tickets on offer nationwide.
The initiative hopes to encourage people to support their local theatre as venues across the UK look to recover from the impact of Covid-19.
The promotion is available to anyone who is a National Lottery player and possesses a ticket or other proof of purchase for a National Lottery game.
Valid shows at Norwich Theatre Royal and Norwich Playhouse are:
- Animal Farm, 9 – 12 March
- Maya Youssef Ensemble, 9 March
- Great Expectations, 14 – 15 March
- Jonny & the Baptists: Dance Like It Never Happened, 26 March
- Morgan and West, 27 March
- Private Lives, 29 March – 2 April (March dates only)
Valid shows at Lowestoft Marina Theatre are:
- The Ballad of Maria Marten, March 1 – 2
- When the Long Trick’s Over, March 8 – 9
Valid shows at Bury Theatre Royal are:
- When The Long Trick’s Over, March 2
- The Bone Sparrow, March 8 – 12
- Home, I’m Darling, March 18 – April 2 (March dates only)
Valid shows at Ipswich New Wolsey are:
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow, March 1 – 5
- All My Sons, March 8 – 12
- The Ballad of Maria Marten, March 17 – 19
- The Birds and the Bees, March 25 – April 9 (March dates only)