A new concert series to be staged just outside Norwich will offer music from Ibiza club classics to swing over five nights this August.
The Sundown Concerts are being held at Potash Farm at Hethel, and promise socially-distanced entertainment for all tastes.
The line up of events is:
- Saturday, August 15, 6pm: Abba Live! tribute
- Sunday, August 16, 2pm: Swingin’ With The Big Band, featuring the Joe Ringer Big Band and Olly Day
- Saturday, August 22, 6pm: Back To The 80s, featuring The Lost Boys
- Sunday, August 23, 2pm: Broadway Brunch, featuring the Joe Ringer Orchestra
- Saturday, August 29, 6pm: Ibiza Club Classics, featuring the Balearic Beat Orchestra and live DJ
Tickets cost £35 per person, with a £5 discount for tickets bought before August 1.
To book and for more details, see the Sundown Concerts website.